A Note and disclaimer – these “tools” are not a guarantee that you will automatically have success. Success is utilizing all the tools at your disposal including old fashioned hard work – but you knew that. The following rituals are only some of the rituals from the old blog site.
Spice and Silver A Money Flow Incantation with charms – May 14, 2010
A woman – speech pathologist from Bolivia told me this charm for creating money flow.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- A glass jar with a cork stopper big enough to fit a quarter. (I found a good source for glass jars is Pier One Imports)
- You’ll need corn – as in un-popped pop-corn – yellow corn more of this than the other spices.
- Ground and cinnamon sticks – much of this for sweetness
- Sprinkles of oregano, sage & thyme
- a penny, a nickel, a dime and a quarter
- A small piece of paper that you can put under the jar after you write on it.
ON THE PAPER WRITE:
Copper and Grain
Work to Increase
My Money’s Gain
When you feel you wish to increase your money’s flow shake the bottle with the above 2-5 ingredients in the bottle and say the poem as a chant on paper. Store this bottle with the paper underneath on your altar.
Check Writing Prosperity Abundance – May 14, 2010
This ritual may be done anytime however it may also be combined with the Full – New Moon cycle (charge the check by exposing it to the light of a full moon – can be done safely by putting in a window where moonlight comes in or in the dashboard of your car upside down. Then write on it )
- Tear a check from your checkbook
- In the place for the date write “8” but lying on its side – the infinity symbol or ∞
- Write in the place where it says Pay to the Order of: your name
- In the place for the with the box that has the $ sign write: “8” but lying on its side – the infinity symbol or ∞
- Write in the line that ends in dollars: “The Law of Prosperity and (in smaller print The Law of Abundance / The Law of Prosperity” (or Paid in Full, paid in full/paid in full
- Write in the signature line: “Love from Spirit” or “Love from the Universe” or “Love from Lunar Unconditional Love”*
- In the lower left corner there is a memo line where you can write a short line for the project you are working on or you can write: “Because I’m worthy and deserving”
*Use of the Lunar phrase pertains to the use with the Full-New Moon Ritual charge the check under the light of the next full moon (details to be published later)
Moon Cycle Ritual (begin when Full) – May 27, 2010
Full Moon – New Moon Manifestation Ritual
If you’ve been working on a goal that doesn’t seem to be manifesting you may need this kind of help. Rituals are meant to augment what we are already doing on a practical level to fulfill our goals. This ritual by itself is not a magic bullet for success. It is here because it may help you that extra amount towards what you seek.
Emotional receptivity is a precursor to a new way to manifest what we wish to happen. In the new world that began in 1992 (paradigm shift) – a world where every being is in relationship with all others, manifestation takes on a whole new meaning. The motto of this new way is: “Energy first, Manifestation second as aligned with Higher Self and Community at large.” That being said, working with the emotional receptivity of the lunar cycle is the next step. The Full Moon is a way to charge an object with its receiving power. When the papers are charged under the light of the Full Moon a way is made to give birth in the dark of the new moon.
Full Moons are always the opposite of the Sun sign. This ritual is most powerful when your Sun or Moon is in the sign of the current Full Moon or its opposite. Full Moons are doubled in power during a lunar eclipse.
However the following ritual can be beginning with any Full Moon.
WHAT TO DO WHEN THE MOON IS FULL
Place a new, blank sheet of paper under the light of the Full Moon (see Link above) [outside, in a window, on your dashboard] you’ll be using on the next New Moon. If a Full Moon occurs at dawn for instance you can put your papers out the night before or the night after. Don’t worry if there’s cloud cover under the Full Moon – the luminosity of the Full Moon will still reach the paper. As in all things receptive it is not an exact science, more like an art. So you’ll need to experiment to see which works best for you. IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME WITH THE RITUAL – After having left the paper out at night bring it in and dry out if need be and put it in a safe place or on your altar. You will need to take it out in approximately two weeks at the New Moon.
ON GOING – At each Full Moon after you have written your wishes on the last New Moon you need to sit and see which came to pass and which did not. If a wish did not come to pass – was that wish in alignment with your Highest Good? Does it need editing – re-writing? Or does it need to be put aside or discarded?
WHAT TO DO IF THE MOON IS NEW:
Take the blank sheet of paper that you put under the light of the Full Moon from and write down your wishes from 1 to 13. You may only have to wait until the next Full Moon if you align yourself with your wishes. Write the wishes during the night of the new moon (with 24 hours of the beginning of the New Moon) when birth of a new cycle is imminent.