This technique uses multiple sensory modalities as part of a visualization tool to bring rain. Of course it can be modified to whatever you are working towards.
Remember that we are beings of Earth, our sacred home.
What you will need:
- Water enough to wet dry dusty earth (a bucket, canteen, bottles of water)
- Bare feet
- A towel (optional)
What to do:
- Find a spot where the dirt is dusty enough to make mud
- Sanctify the spot in the following ways. Burning white sage and / or setting up a crystalline grid
- Take off your shoes and socks
- Pour water on the spot and make mud.
- Put your bare feet in the mud.
The Next Waking Dream Flow:
Feel how the water has made mud against your feet. See a low front/ rain clouds moving in the direction where you thirst for rain. See the rain falling and making mud and quenching the thirst of Earth. Feel the sacredness of rain.
Thank Earth for producing the rain (present tense). Bow to the four directions. Remove the crystals, re-sage the area.
Walk back to your vehicle or house and use towel.