Inevitable Reductionistic Thinking
Trying to explain consciousness from a neurobiological frame is one of reductionistic directionality. This discipline and ordinary thought looks to the brain as the seat of consciousness. A human perspective quite naturally seeks to reduce in order to explain and this is natural from the ego perspective. Ego and its physical counterpart – the brain is viewed as the center of consciousness just as it was once thought that Earth was the center of the solar system – all planets and the Sun revolved around Earth.
Language reflects and channels the desire to reduce to explain. Our basic language structure is based on concepts of nouns or subjects / objects and verbs or actions. Every sentence has a beginning, middle and end denoting linear space-time. In short language works with separateness and togetherness in a dialectic frame. It’s difficult to think of a whole without the frame of its opposite the parts. In other words, we most often think of ourselves and the world outside ourselves as separate in order to establish an identity. Identity is based on a dyad or the “me” and the “not me”. Dualistic thinking creates separateness within the larger consciousness. However, from a perspective of Oneness consciousness is everywhere and permeates everything and the spaces between everything, and therein lies the rub [see end note 1]. Consciousness is space-time. It’s impossible to grasp this from an ego or ordinary level of consciousness. This concept of consciousness is bigger than any concept. To begin to understand the locus of consciousness we must surrender to mystery.
Human Life as a Transceiver
The human brain is a transceiver of consciousness. We receive and process information from a larger vibration gestalt. We send information within our brains and outside ourselves to our perceived reality to grow within the gestalt. Sometimes we are able to transcend the boundaries of the gestalt beyond the epoch in which we find ourselves within.
Think larger / bigger:
Suppose you thought of yourself as a consciousness with a multiple-lives in which to express yourself and grow over millennium. The body you’re wearing now along with an ego shaped to fit the current world is only a costume that your spirit is using to grow and increase your level of consciousness as well as a Larger Consciousness belonging to all. Of course, my view point expresses the larger in terms of a separateness / oneness duality because this is where my ego sits [See end note 2].
This life over many millions of years and across many worlds is a linear space-time conception of an evolving consciousness growing towards transcendental enlightenment. However, when we come from the present – an extremely large expanded present moment that includes all of space-time, then past and future lives are happening simultaneously and we are accessing them as needed for our evolution into higher consciousness. These two viewpoints are ways of looking at reality, the latter being more easily understood because it corresponds with a linear space-time. The second proposition is more difficult to comprehend because we are unfamiliar with “remembering a future”.
Epochal Time Cycles
When we factor in a spiraling method of conscious evolution with various cosmologies such as the Mayan, Hopi, Aztec or the Yugas (from Veda texts) then time repeats itself in an effort of inclusiveness to bring everyone to the doorstep of higher consciousness.
Yuga Time Cycles appear below under corrected mathematical computations. Tradition Yuga representations and updated Yuga time cycles is annotated in the notes. Each of the Ascending and Descending Yugas is 2,700 years long with a 300-year transition or cusp period between each Yuga – at the beginning and end of each Yuga [see end note 3]:
- The Ascending and Descending Satya Yugas – 3,000 including the 300-year transitional period or cusp years each or 6,000 years combined. These two Yugas are the top of the evolutionary cycle. The Ascending Satya Yuga began in 15676 BC, the transition period began in 12976 BC and the Descending Satya Yuga began in 12676 BC
- The Descending Treta Yuga follows the Satya Yuga in its descent cycle plus transition/cusp years beginning at 9676 BC and 300 years.
- The Descending Dwapara Yuga follows the Treta Yuga in its descent cycle plus transition/cusp years beginning at 6676 BC and 300 years.
- The Descending Kali Yuga follows the Dwapara Yuga in its descent cycle plus transition/cusp years are at the bottom of the cycle beginning on 3676 BC and 300 years. The Ascending Kali Yuga begins at 676 BC and ends 2025 CE followed by 300 years of transition;
- The Ascending Dwapara Yuga follows the Ascending Kali Yuga on 2325 CE followed by 300 years transition / cusp
- The Ascending Treta Yuga follows the Ascending Dwapara Yuga beginning on 2325 CE ending in 5025 CE followed by 300 years transition / cusp
The cycle begins again with the Ascending Satya Yugas in 5325 CE. The cycle doesn’t start over from the old beginning; it goes in an upward cycle in increments. When we add Spirit Ages to the cycles from Baby or Infant Spirits to The Oldest of souls (Spirit Ages) then cycles become much more complex [see end note 4].
At the levels of the Satya Yugas there is no government, no crime, no money, no ownership of property, men, women and peoples of all genders are equal. The planet operates from a place of oneness whose chief emotions are kindness, compassion and love.
Vegetables, fruits and nuts in the most abundant variations can be picked from plants and trees and eaten. There is no need for the preparation of food or the cooking of foods. Emotions, thoughts and bodily sensations are able to be completed because they arise from a state of oneness and reflect the oneness back to itself so that individuals can leave the Yuga cycle all together and attain transcendent enlightenment without the need for the death of the body and instead be eaten by light.
Choice, decision and will are free, meaning that they are not based on systems of divisiveness or dysfunction (as it is now) so all acts spring from a creative consciousness that permeates all beings. [We often think of beings as biological but in this frame all that is non-biological are also beings.] The persons making acts of choice, decision or will do so from a creative place based on nothing. Negative emotions may exist and are expressed without judgement, blame or projection; they are expressed by persons in a way where responsibility is assumed within the expression and not acted-out as it may be in the world we know now.
Empathy is the norm and telepathy flourishes.
In each of the other Yugas; Treta, Dwapara and Kali, separation from the oneness is experienced with greater frequency. The Kali Yuga is the opposite of the Satya Yuga. Kali is the female / male goddess / god of death and destruction. In the Kali cycle negative emotions are expressed negativity. They enter into the consciousness at large and are manifested in lower planetary vibrational locales as death by violence, murder and wars. People do not take responsibility for themselves or one another through the ways of compassion and love. They see themselves as separate. Their systems of government, hierarchies of social organization, education, money, commerce, science, religion are based on fears, separateness, oppression and objectification. Its peoples are identified or attached to the outer world of appearances and they have ignored the inner world that is connected to Spirit (spirit that is linked in all beings).
While there is a possibility of free will in a Kali Yuga cycle it is highly unlikely that true freedom will be achieved for the majority of the people. Vague trace memories of the Satya Yuga exist and are translated into illusory states of being where separateness and oneness are believed to exist harmoniously, but from a state of separateness. This creates a fragmented existence where ego reigns supreme and madness (mental illness) abounds out of which violence, war, death and destruction happen continuously. The longevity of life in the Satya Yugas are drastically shortened in the Kali Yugas.
Secret or hidden knowing (different from knowledge gleaned from books and non-Masters often called secondary sources) is passed down through each epoch through an oral tradition replete within indigenous cultures and in the Master-Student relationship. It is through initiation rites of passage and/or within Master-student relationships where elements of the Satya Yuga or transcendent enlightenment may be worked towards and achieved by older souls (Older Spirit Ages).
The Kali Yuga Opportunity
Many people who have inhabited all the epochs from Satya to Kali Yugas feel blessed to have reincarnated to this current cycle of the Ascending Kali Yuga and its cusp or transitionary period. Those born between 1931 and the present may be part of the movement between epochs, change agents reincarnated from the any one of the last transformational times of:
- 12676 BC beginning of the Descending Satya Yuga
- 9676 BC beginning of the Descending Treta Yuga
- 6676 BC beginning of the Descending Dwapara Yuga
- 3676 BC beginning of the Descending Kali Yuga and
- 976 BC to the end of the Ascending Kali Yuga 6 years from now
- 2025 CE beginning of the cusp period before the Ascending Dwapara Yuga (300 years)
When a summer solstice occurs, there is a cusp period on either side of the change where daylight is increasing by only seconds leading up to the change and is decreasing only by seconds after the change. The 300 year cusp or transition between Yugas is analogous.
The opportunity for individual spiritual growth and the growth of Cosmic Consciousness is greater in the face of this kind of adversity. Working with releasing attachment and identification helps to create energy and the transformation of suffering into energy /light.
More later on the transformation of suffering into light…
The locus of consciousness is the energy that is everywhere. The human brain is a transceiver of consciousness both in building new neural pathways within the physical structures of the brain and body while sending mediated communications to other humans. We receive information from the multiverse and send variations of the information to other humans.
The nature of how our transceiver brains operates is dependent on the vibration of the current epoch of time. The Descending and Ascending Kali Yugas are kind of death that is happening to the human species. We – as a species – are separate from ourselves focused on happiness based on achievement along a linear time line. We have forgotten that we are beings of light wearing the costume of this era. The focus of the Kali Yuga is separation from our divinity. The light is us – resides at our central core – transcends all nationalities, religions, race, gender, economic and social hierarchies and so on… But our focus has been on our differences. The nature of thought which is – for the most part recycled based on separation and divisiveness is not original thought.
The good news is that many of us are awakening to the light within us, quieting our minds from the stream of consciousness that belongs to the Kali Yuga of garbage-in and garbage-out to make sacred space within us to access a kind of consciousness based on nothingness. When the mind is freed of the garbage of our continuous stream of consciousness there is the miracle of creativity arising that emerges from the seeming nothingness.
A walk in the forest assists us in clearing the recycled thinking we carry with us always. Sitting meditation and its practice in daily life is one way our essential self (the light) can break through ego into a world we co-create.
- In quantum realities there is no space between objects that isn’t already connected via electromagnetic energy, light (photons), atoms, sub-atomic particles, quantum phenomena, gravity, or by some other force. The “space” between our out-spread arms for example is packed with sub-atomic particles and energies which can be perceived as particles or waves depending how our point-of-view. We are both observers and participants in the quantum world implied from an ego perspective where we co-create reality within an infinite consciousness and/or multiverse. This all pervasive and inclusive phenomena is a cosmic consciousness that is reflected into human beings and realized by them in smaller or larger frames.
- How do I know this – or How have I come to know this? I have passed through initiation cycles. I have been and am in Master-Student relationships. Full-bodied experiences of body, mind and emotion (or 3rd eye – thought, heart chakra – emotion / love and 2nd chakra or chi – the locus of the brain of the physical body) all combined as well as a proclivity based on a rent in time/space when I was four years old where I was exposed to inter- and multi-dimensional worlds. Much later in life I gained access to the worlds outside time. Early wounding is only one possible way of gaining access to the “other” worlds. The quest for truth and a drive towards discovering destiny creates pathways to initiation and developing skills from talents. Science is scarcely catching up to those with “knowing”.
- Yugas from the older tradition and its current mathematical corrections respectively – https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yuga and https://grahamhancock.com/dmisrab6/
- Most people familiar with reincarnation and the age of spirits within a lifetime refer to infant/ baby, young, mature and old spirits as souls. While for the sake of familiarity I have included both soul and spirit interchangeably. Most people believe they have souls. However, the majority of people on the planet save for some Masters and Bodhisattvas do not have completed souls. We have temporary light bodies. When our physical bodies pass – die, the light we carry within us, our temporary light bodies are deposited into the soul body. When the soul’s body is filled with enough light we have free choice. We are free to release ourselves from the wheel of reincarnation or voluntarily return to planet earth as an old soul. Old souls can choose any path; however, all choices arise from love, compassion and a service to humanity to relieve suffering and a greater possibility for transcendental enlightenment for the individual and for all.