In 1984 I experienced a number of transformative experiences that by ordinary criteria were very odd.
In my dreams over the course of a week and a half I had had experiences of lying down and becoming the surface of the earth. The first was from my home in Northern California to New Orleans, the second to off the east coast of Florida. The third was at the eastern shores of Africa, the fourth was the Arabian Sea near Kenya and the fifth was the Indian Ocean. On the sixth night my head was in Sonoma and my feet off the east coast of Australia near New Zealand. My body was Earth – at least the surface anyway.
Next I felt my feet and ankles in Uranium mines in Utah, New Mexico and Arizona. When my feet and ankles were in Arizona a council of four to seven Navajo Elders appeared to me [at the time of the dream I recognized them as Indigenous peoples of the aforementioned states above]. For three nights of dreams they regarded me without speaking. I didn’t speak either. On the fourth night the asked me if I would help heal the earth where the Uranium mines was – mostly in Arizona. I agreed.
Seven years later the 1984 dreams seem related to one of a number of skin conditions.
The way of Being is a way of understanding future while eliminating “future events” and the need for any future at all.
Initially I pursued Allopathic Medicine (the AMA) for a solution. I tried homeopathic next and it ultimately worked. On the distal side of my right ankle there was a mound about 3.5 inches long and 1.5 inches wide and .5 inches high that resembled Ayers Rock / Uluru in Australia. It wept and itched constantly. At night I’d put band-aides over my fingernails to refrain from scratching. It occurred to me that this might have been a metaphorical result of having my ankles in Uranium mines in the dreamtime of 1984.
The Future is Inside of Me
I don’t even know how to write about this that makes any sense. First I opened myself to remember an experience I had had in November of 2001 see: https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/2017/02/24/remembering-the-future/ “Traveling” to a future to the beginning of the formation of the planet and further “back”.
Presently catalysts have begun to appear to trigger more details of a future I feel is coming into being. Many people are hungry for a future that feels secure – a future based on the security of a known present, events, relationships and experiences transplanted into a utopian reality that is easily recognized as familiar experiences with cool tech. That kind of future is based on what is already knowable and belongs to a finite linear reality that is hard-wired into our prefrontal cortex and limbic systems. It belongs to ego and language. It has a “me” and a “not me”. It has beginnings, middles and ends and is a finite closed loop that our ego finds safe. The future I feel within is vastly different and unrecognizable by our present standards.
Being is not so easy to describe without losing it’s meaning in the linear based reality of language and ego, but it’s a starting place. The way of Being is a way of understanding future while eliminating “future events” and the need for any future at all. Being time is now where the past are memories of pasts existing in our present. Futures are unfulfilled memories (based on content), expectations, probabilities, possibilities, anticipations and the like that are projections that exist in the present. Everything is happening right now.
Being is a state of consciousness that has no attachment to relationships, events, possessions and the like. Being is consciousness.
All work is based on community exchange where money does not exist.
Eventually the state of Being gets interpreted by ego which in-turn analyzes associations based on emotion and conjectures something in a linear based future. I believe that taking political actions from a progressive base is a way of co-creating the future with others and that this action has instigated an organic spiritual being of the future to join with my corporeal body to support this future.
We have come to regard the past – beyond written history as primitive because of an assumption based on technology and the threads of human evolution. We live powerlessly in wild hopes or dismal fears of a future due to assumptions we make about “the past” and “the future” instead of learning to grow in our Being in an all encompassing Present. Consciousness when anchored to time evolves through history as a spiral returning to its starting point. Go far enough into the past or the future and arrive at your starting place in the present.
Its not quite the starting place in the present if Being has evolved. Being exists both in the world of time and outside of time. When I work on growing Being in myself time begins to pop-out and Being connects with the Cosmic Consciousness that exists beyond time. The spiral of time enters a higher octave due to an expansion of consciousness.
Impressions of this future (not necessarily based in a linear time-space continuum and could emerge all at once):
~ The seed of oneness returns and as a result the connective tissue being all beings is uncovered and deeply experienced as a positive regard or love between all beings.
~ People think in complete thoughtforms.
~ All work is based on community exchange where money does not exist. [This seems like a nice fantasy but difficult to imagine – no banks, no stock exchange, no cash in my wallet or purse, no credit cards, etc. ] 
~ What I do for or to another I do for or to myself with immediate consequences that are reflected positively, neutrally, or negatively. This happens now but not on a global scale not with all communities everywhere. [This makes oppression impossible. Fears diminish significantly.]
~ Work is done for pleasure and the desire to learn and enrich others and our selves.
As technology evolves the future of work as we know it is diminishing. Climate Change requires that we work together in community to resolve a problem that is an imminent threat for the survival of the human species.
This Being of the Future within me is growing and evolving. When I am connected with this Being forces of her/his energy get pumped out through my limbs to the world at large. This is a work in progress with updates to chronicle the Being within me that helps me and us all to embody the future.
(NOTE: Some of the material was previously posted from December 2016 see link below)
In the summer of 1968 I was with my family on Cape Cod near the Nauset Lighthouse. One day I walked five miles up the coast to sand dunes. It was there I had a peak experience of everyone on the planet connected by love and light.
I was “seeing” Earth from space where all was connected by light (and love). I felt oneness with all ~ ecstasy!
In 1984 I was in a leadership training course. Our group was team building on a Ropes Course near Woodland, California. One of our teammates was up in the trees preparing to jump onto a wobbly platform, supported in a safety harness by two burly fellows on the ground and two support people in the trees. Our support consisted of us yelling like rabid cheerleaders at her. It made no sense to me so I projected the supportiveness of my heart energy into the trees and towards her.
Something happened that I hadn’t expected.
I saw light coursing through the trunks and branches of the trees. Looking at the light streaming so quickly through the trees was intense.
I looked down. I looked at the ground and then at the bare skin on my left arm.
I saw inside my arm. Where blood was pumping through the arteries and veins I saw light pulsing. Light from a near by leafy bush (the leaves were tender and sweet to look at) extended a cloudy plasmic field of light around my arm as if to comfort me.
At that time it was too intense for me to process it and I closed my eyes and prayed for normalcy. When I opened by eyes moments later I saw what I had expected to see – all was normal and reassuring.
Originally published on April 6, 2010 – now with updates
As technology and social change have accelerated beginning in the 1980s humans have resisted these changes and seek reassurances from psychics and other spiritual gurus that “I am going to be okay.”
In 1992 the frequency of the planet changed and the way of the patriarchy died and something new was born. No one knows exactly what the new energy is like or how it will manifest. Our proclivity as humans is to remain the same until whatever new future is deemed “safe”. The patriarchy is hanging on – one need only look at the election of Donald Trump to see a desire to return to simpler times while in denial of a complex world.
When one asks a psychic about one’s future there are a number of underlying assumptions we’d all like to be true:
- There is a future that can be nailed where anxiety and fears are removed, then I can know I am safe and happy. ~ one possible solution: breathe through anxiousness and face fears as a way towards mastery. When we put off safety and happiness in the future we are always chasing it rather than acknowledging we may already feel safe and happy because we decided.
- I give up my power to the psychic (a parent-figure perhaps?) instead of co-creating my future with spirit. ~ one possible solution – breathe and be your own psychic – perhaps through meditation
- I believe that some “thing” in my future will make me be okay. ~ see possible solution in #1
- There is something wrong (or I am bored) with me in the present – I am incomplete. ~ one possible solution – perhaps peace is the flip side of boredom? The present is all there is. Decide you are complete, peaceful and there is nothing wrong with you.
- The content of my life (what my ego identifies with) is what makes me happy. Things and having allow me to feel secure and owning happiness – “I am in-control.” ~ one possible solution – begin with a gratefulness practice. How are you happy right now? Make a list or just contemplate this.
- I have forgotten what real happiness is (like when I was a kid) and have traded my happiness for “I’ll be happy when I have…” thus confusing content for being (an other way of stating number 4).
- I believe “magic” can make things happen and I don’t have to work for it. ~ one possible solution — making a space for unplanned events to unfold while cultivating your intuition can open doors to “magic”. Intuition may be a “spotty” thing, but without a practice to exercise intuition the the logic of daily life fills up everything and where’s the fun in that?
Anyone with intuition can see your expectations and tell you the logical conclusion to them – thus posing as a psychic and maybe doing a good job of it.
Life is 99% hard work and maybe 1% miracles or good luck. There are many factors in manifesting the content or things of our lives. Remembering that we are already happy can be increasingly difficult because we have forgotten how to play like children and have heaped personal, family and society beliefs on our plate and forgotten how happy we once were.
Once I began cultivating being within myself working towards “the future” became easier knowing that whatever happens to be “I am okay” inside.
Or As Linear Time Dissolves…
Remember is a word that is derived in the Old English and the Latin – forceful mindfulness.
In our culture remembering involves events that have already happened so remembering the future is an oxymoron.
To remember the future besides being impossible from a linear time mindset sounds more like science fiction or magic. I have written about linear time, ego and the structure of language supporting the reality of past, present and future and how to step out of that headspace. It’s not easy explaining how linear time could dissolve from the structures of the written word. Ego is definable and reductive creating a sense of self that narrows the concept of time in a past – future dynamic.
Stepping out of Ego, or releasing ego allows Being to emerge. I have written about Being and Being – Time in other blog postings (see notes at the end of this piece). Ego is attached and identifies with “stuff”. Being exists without our attachment to “stuff”. Being-Time expands and encompasses all of the past and all of the future making past and future meaningless. One could include the beginning and the end in one present moment, all lives lived in the past and all lives lived in the future.
For example: In late November 2001 a friend had introduced me to her Quantum Xeroid machine – measuring and exploring electro-static fields around the body. I arrived at her place around the corner at 4 pm.
“Do you want to do past lives, Ontario?” She asked me – many people called me by my last name at that time.
“Sure,” I said and readied myself to experience a past life.
Instead I “flew-over” ten thousand past lives I had experienced on Earth and then found myself inside a composite Being of 23 others (24 in all including myself) or 12 couples in male-female pairs. I observed Planet Earth being formed physically and this being supervising the process of planet building as well as anchoring higher vibrational filaments to the planet. It was an expansive and uplifting experience.
I left planet Earth and traveled to a rogue planetoid with its own light-heat source that from a distance looked like a luminous atmosphere. I occupied the body I had left there: a being resembling a horse with wide eyes and multiple irises, scales and hooves in a body about 9 feet tall. The forward hooves had small tentacles with delicate hand-like structures. Our major method of communication was telepathy.
I lived with seven others in partially open huts / structures. Twenty foot tall beings with no discernible faces with legs resembling spiders but different were our Guardians living within our homes.
Millennia in the past, the elders had called on a group of volunteers to save the planet from an ecological disaster that would have destroyed our world. Four hundred forty four of us released the light / heat source that ran along the axis of the planet and that divided our world into separate realities. One reality for the 12,000 or so individuals that lived with the lighting and heating source that ran through the axis and our reality with an empty axis and a gas cloud or light surrounding the planet.
The Guardians informed us that we must raise the separate realities of Earth to a higher vibration in order to heal our peoples into one once again.
I decided to use the tech to go further into the past. The path took me into the future of humankind and back to my starting place.
No past, no future, only now.
My friend was saying something. She repeated a word again and again. I realized the word was my last name. When I opened my eyes she said:
“I called your name nearly twenty times,” she said. “You were out there.”
It was around nine pm when I walked home. Fog permeated the streets threatening to obscure the street lamps. Wisps of current events feathered across my mind – the attacks on the World Trade Center, the inconsequential notion of human consciousness in the vastness of consciousness itself and me – infinitesimally small lost in the streams of light agog within the circle of time.
My life has been punctuated by significant events that have seemed more textually real than other mundane events. I have felt that the being within me represents an aspect of future society in the present. This could be related to a skew in both my genetic and societal identity as a man, meaning that I have an atypical identity that stands between male and female – an identity shaped in the future.
In my 20s and 30s I would tell people that I came from the future to talk about the fundamental differences in society and culture as a way to point a direction to take to embody the future now. I began by embracing the principles of the Women’s Liberation Movement. It was selfish – I would begin because women’s liberation would mean men’s liberation, that men would consciously wish to let go of their privileged status in culture and live as equals with women…
I began by saying that I both “saw” and felt there would be a time when a child, woman or man could walk down any street in the world in the dark or daylight without any fear.
During that period I felt a new world in the making, as I do now, as I have in my own small way contributed to changing the world from an “upside-down” paradigm to a “right-side up” or balanced paradigm.
Imagine a world where the all the people promote community, where there is little to no oppression, where there is equal opportunity where fears, prejudices, biases and elitism are melted by compassionate action.
Imagine a world where our economy is community based instead of survival based. In other words when we work to make a livelihood we include how it will effect community and include community both in a micro (local) way and in a macro (world-wide) way. Currently we live in a survival based economy of making money from a fear base, disregarding the greater good (or at least the greater good is an afterthought in most cases) [See notes for more], In a survival economy making money leads to wanting more money, finding ways to protect income, to greed all of which stems from fear and does not benefit community – only the self. Perhaps deciding we feel secure is a choice and not necessarily based on how much money we have or possess. However there is change occurring here – there is movement from a survivalist culture (economy) to a community based economy.
Climate change is a community-based issue that requires the cooperation of communities (nations) to solve.
Imagine a world where Earth is loved and honored as a cherished friend or relative; and is thereby included in a community-based economy.
The fabric of consciousness is interesting as it is replete with islands of synchronicity as lifted from a divine book that is my life. Here are some examples (not a complete list):
- Feb 1st 1973 – Suicide Attempt – out of coma on Sunday Feb 4th 1973
- Feb 5th 1990 – Asking “God what am I suppose to do with my life” – Next morning – an experience and helped save a woman from taking her life. https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/the-calling/
- After having completed an autobiographical novel (not yet published) I saw a film (Midnight Special 2016) [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2649554/?ref_=nv_sr_1] that helped awaken a memory of who I am: https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/2016/07/31/saved-at-age-twelve/
- I recently saw the film Arrival [http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2543164/?ref_=nv_sr_1] and the alien beings look exactly like the Guardians written about in this piece holding time as one present moment with no past or future.
NOTES AND LINKS:
Being is and as such is eternal. Doing belongs to Ego and a linear-time line, thus Being and Doing: https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/being-and-doing/
Ego’s idea of eternity could be heaven in perpetuity. Eternal Life exists in every moment, thus Ego Life versus Eternal Life: https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/2016/07/01/ego-life-versus-eternal-life/
Shared Consciousness, Past Lives or Both: https://psychesweather.wordpress.com/2016/09/19/shared-consciousness-past-lives-or-both/
The four planks to the ESRA can be found through the following link: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rabbi-michael-lerner/the-environmental-and-soc_b_7115984.html
The four planks are:
The ESRA (Environmental and Social Responsibility Amendment to the US Constitution) has the following planks:
- It bans all private money from state and federal elections and permits only public funding, thereby eliminating the huge advantage that the super-rich have to shape the Congress, the presidency, and the various state legislatures. This is a far more powerful step than allowing the Congress to set limits on money donations by overturning “Citizens’ United” decision of the Supreme Court. ESRA also does make clear that corporations are not “persons” with rights that are granted to human beings in the Constitution and that money is not a form of speech protected by the Constitution.
- It requires the wealthier corporations (those with incomes of over $50 million/yr—but excluding all the small businesses) get a new corporate charter once every five years which will only be granted to corporations that can prove a satisfactory history of environmental behavior and social responsibility—to a panel of ordinary citizens who will also hear the testimony of people from around the world who have had their lives impacted by the behavior of the corporation being reviewed. The system of “regulatory agencies” doesn’t work—the regulated corporations have succeeded in getting their own leaders, lobbyists or other loyalists, appointed to these agencies by presidents of both major parties—so the ESRA extends to ordinary citizens (with environmental experts as consultants) the ability to decide the fate of corporations just as our legal system now gives those citizens the right to decide the fate of fellow citizens facing crimes that might even lead to a death sentence. The ESRA specifies a set of areas that the panel must consider, but it can also bring in other environmentally relevant considerations. This part of the ESRA applies to all corporations selling goods or services in the US (whether based here or not) as well as US corporations operating only outside the US, and it provides a massive incentive to corporations to change their corporate behavior (because with the ESRA, the environmentally sensitive people within corporations will be able to insist to their corporate leadership and to investors that they risk losing their license to function and hence the investments of their stock holders totally unless they dramatically change their practices to be dramatically and demonstrably less destructive to the environment).
- It requires every school from k-to graduate or professional levels to teach environmental practices, latest information, skills both in working with and protecting Nature but also in empathic communication, caring for everyone on the planet, and learning how to organize and use democratic and nonviolent methods for protecting the earth and humanity’s future.
- It overturns any treaty or trade agreement (including the currently secretly negotiated TPP that Obama and the Republicans in Congress have sought to give “fast track” approval) which can be shown to be destructive to the wellbeing of the environment or to working people or is judged by a court to stand in conflict with the intent or specifics of the ESRA. It also requires corporations which seek to move assets or operations out of the US to provide reparations and compensation to the people of the area in which it previously had been operating. And all terms of the ESRA apply equally to any firms to which these larger firms subcontract.
Below are some ideas I have put forth:
Criminal Justice System
- Overturn the three strikes law. Reduce the reliance on mandatory minimum sentencing until it is a last resort. De-criminalize all elicit drugs. Shed For-Profit Prisons. If “We the People” are to allow private sector prisons let them be non-profit prisons based on true rehabilitation when possible.
- When someone is arrested for possession and /or use send then to a mandatory drug treatment or dual diagnosis program. If possession is over a certain about then criminalization may be appropriate.
- Make Marijuana legal (as it is in California) nationwide and tax it to help with more addictive substances and the rehabilitation of their users – as in healing.
- Lower tax burden on the middle class by raising taxes on the top one percent.
- Institute a National Business Based Renewable Sales Tax – Businesses that manufacture products that use parts not made from recyclable materials or use fuels (as in automobiles) that are not from renewable resources. The more recycled or renewable materials that they use the less sales tax. Could a Nationally Based Renewable Sales Tax replace the Federal Income Tax for both businesses and individuals alike? Remember Human Beings are one the top of the Renewable list.
- Offer tax credits to businesses that use Renewable Resources and Materials in the products they sell as well as in the manufacturing of the products.
- Expand tax credits for individuals that buy products and services that utilize at 50 to 100 percent of the products / services that are renewable or use renewable resources
- Utilize emotions / intuitive principles in learning as ways to dream and envision creativity in Grades K through 12 as well as compassion for oneself, community and those that are different. Education based on diversity not division.
- Include emotional tolerance – diversity education in elementary and high school education.
- Increase funding and infrastructure for specialized technical education as an alternative to college